Promark Shira Kashi™ Oak 5A Wood Tip - PW5AW
Tip Material: Wood
Tip Shape: Oval
The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. It can be used for all styles of music.
- Shira Kashi™ Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel in your hand and excellent ride cymbal articulation. Sticks made of this Japanese Oak are exceptionally durable and usually last longer than other types of wood.
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry