Tip Material: Nylon
Tip Shape: Oval
The 5A has long been the best selling stick for all styles of music due to it's well-balanced weight and length. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player. The nylon tip provides a brighter, more articulate sound.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16"
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All Promark drumsticks are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA at our Texas facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry